By accessing and/or using the website and/or registering for Xpressiones Corporativas services, you become a user, thus accepting, from that moment in time, the General Conditions as well as the Specific Conditions which, where necessary, complement, modify or replace the General Conditions with regard to certain services and content of the website.
Use of website, services and content
The user is under obligation to use the website and its services and content without infringing the law and/or public order. Moreover, the website may not be used for illegal or harmful purposes against Xpressiones Corporativas or any third party, or purposes which, in any way, could cause damage to or prevent the normal functioning of the site. Regarding the site content - information, text, image and/or sound files, pictures, design, etc.- the following are strictly prohibited:
- Reproduce, distribute and alter content without the express consent of the legal owner or without complying with the applicable legislation
- Violate the copyright of Xpressiones Corporativas or that of its owners
- Use content for commercial or advertising ends other than those legally permitted or agreed between users and Xpressiones Corporativas
- Attempt to obtain the portal content by any means other than those placed at users' disposal, as well as those regularly used on the web, provided that they do not cause any harm to Xpressiones Corporativas portal.
Users' responsibility for damage
The use of the website is the sole responsibility of the user. Such responsibility shall extend to the use, on the part of the user or any third party, of any passwords or similar codes assigned for accessing the website or any of its services. Notwithstanding the above, Xpressiones Corporativas reserves the right to refuse, at any time and without prior notification, access to the portal for any users who breach these general conditions or the specific conditions applicable in each case.
Xpressiones Corporativas respects your privacy. We wish to make use of the personal identification information that you provide us with in order to serve your needs better. "Personal identification information" is information that enables us to identify you, such as your email address, name, title and address. We use the personal identification information in order to personalize your experience on our website and to service you better through product purchases, technical support and/or customer service.
You can ask us at any time to modify/remove your personal information. Please contact us by email at email@example.com
Notice and Disclosure
This Online Privacy Statement is made available in order to make users aware of how we collect and use personal identification information:
We collect the following information on visitors to our website:
All information provided to us will strictly be used by Xpressiones Corporativas (and related companies) only. We will not disclose any of your personal information to any third parties except for data processing purposes.
New users have the choice to opt out of having their personal identification information provided in the registration process for any purpose unrelated to the purpose for which the information was provided to us.
You can always exercise your rights of access, rectification, deletion and objection.When you sign up to be part of an email list, you will be given instructions at that time on how to remove yourself from that list and you will be able to opt-out at any time from our mailing list.
Access to certain pages from our website requires a login and password. The use of these web pages, and the information or programs available on these sites, may be governed by a written agreement between your employer and us. We may retain your individual identification information for sales purposes.
The intellectual property rights and copyrights in all software, drawings, specifications, know-how and other information (in the broadest meaning of the words) provided by or on behalf of Xpressiones Corporativas rest with Xpressiones Corporativas. The user may not copy any such software, drawings, specifications, know-how and other information without Xpressiones Corporativas’s permission. The brands Cacharel, Cerruti 1881, HUGO BOSS, Jean-Louis Scherrer, Nina Ricci, Christian Lacroix and Ungaro and their corresponding logos are all registered trademarks and their reproduction is forbidden without express authorisation from Xpressiones Corporativas.
If you prefer not to receive cookies on our site, you can set your browser to warn you before accepting them so that you can refuse the cookie when your browser alerts you of its presence. You can also refuse all cookies by turning them off in your browser. You do not need to have cookies activated to use any area of our site.Nevertheless, Xpressiones Corporativas uses session cookies (that disappear when the session is finalized) in order to offer certain on-line services to specific types of users, such as e-training examinations, access to B2B information, restricted areas, specific promotions, etc.
Xpressiones Corporativas is not responsible in any event for any damage resulting from:
- Lack of availability, maintenance and correct functioning of the website and/or its services and content.
- Lack of usefulness, appropriateness or validity of the website and/or its services and content in the satisfaction of needs, activities or results expected from users.
- Presence of viruses or harmful software programs in site content.
- Receipt, securing, storage, diffusion or transmission of site content by users.
- The unlawful, negligent, fraudulent use, or the use contrary to these general conditions, of the website, its services and content, by the user.
- As our site may contain links to other sites, we are not responsible for the privacy practices or the content of such websites. Please remember that any information that you disclose on these sites is out with our control and responsibility and may be used in any way by the third party website.
Hyperlinks from any website to http://www.xpressionescorporativas.com.mx or any of its pages are subject to the following conditions:
- Total or partial reproduction of services or content offered at www.plastoria.be is strictly prohibited.
- Under no circumstances will Xpressiones Corporativas be liable for any content or service placed at the public's disposal on the web page from which the hyperlink is made, or for the information and statements included therein.
Xpressiones Corporativas may modify, unilaterally and without prior notice, and at any time considered appropriate, the structure and design of the site, as well as modify or remove the services, content and access and/or use conditions.
The duration of the website services offered to users is not defined. Notwithstanding the above, Xpressiones Corporativas reserves the right to interrupt, suspend or terminate the website or any of its services.
Applicable law and jurisdiction
The present General Conditions shall be governed by applicable BELGIUM law.
Any and all disputes will be settled by the competent court in Brussels, Belgium.